Respected Lawyers For Business Law Matters
The Manhattan business law attorneys at the law firm of Gabor & Marotta, LLC, provide comprehensive counsel and representation for every facet of your business. By working with clients to fully understand their needs, we provide effective legal services for all transactional and litigation matters.
Our law firm serves clients in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island and throughout the New York area, including Nassau and Suffolk counties. We work with companies that range from sole proprietorships and small businesses, to mid-size companies and international corporations. We provide counsel and project consulting at competitive rates, with quality solutions and legal advocacy on par with much larger firms.
We also represent business clients like you inside of the courtroom where we protect your legal interests with the same passion that you run your business. Your success is our business.
Serving Commercial Clients Throughout New York
We invite you to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced business attorneys, whether you are planning ahead or reacting to an acute crisis. Our business law services cover the spectrum:
- Business formation — entity selection, owner-investor agreements, all start-up issues
- Business contracts — customers, vendors, services, distribution, franchises
- Limited liability companies – real estate holding companies, master franchises
- Business transactions — buy-sell, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships
- Business litigation — contract disputes, torts, internal disputes, partnership dissolution and accountings
- Intellectual property — licensing, distribution, endorsement deals
- Employment law — employee agreements, work for hire, lawsuit defense
- Trademark and copyright law — registration, renewals, enforcement, defense
- Commercial real estate — purchase, lease, development
- Construction law — contracts, insurance claims, disputes
Generational Planning For Business Owners
We also advise clients on buy-sell agreements and how to provide for the succession or sale of your business to your partners, heirs or other family members. We provide solid advice on asset protection and liability protection.