Skillful Assistance With Probate And Multimillion-Dollar Estates
At Gabor & Marotta LLC, we have a reputation for efficiently handling everything from simple estates to even the most sophisticated estate planning, trust, probate and estate administration matters. We regularly work with successful business owners, doctors, lawyers, celebrities and other clients with extensive assets in New York City, across the U.S. and worldwide.
We are one of very few firms in the area with the acumen and experience necessary to confidently address the unique legal and tax issues that often arise with multimillion-dollar estates. In fact, other estate law and elder law attorneys frequently refer their more complex cases to us, especially where contested Surrogate Court litigation is inevitable. We are able to wade through business valuations and real estate assets to drive a solution and find an end to acrimonious disputes between heirs and family members.
We are available to assist you with the following matters, among many others:
- Contested estate accountings
- Trusts worth seven or eight figures
- Wealth preservation strategies for high-asset individuals
- Business succession planning involving stockholder agreements and buy-sell provisions
- Special needs trusts
- Inheritances involving business chains or international real estate
- Breach of fiduciary duty against trustees and other probate litigation
- Complex estate tax issues, including strategies to minimize tax liability
Providing Personalized Strategies And Efficient Representation
Whether your case concerns probate litigation, business succession planning or estate tax issues, you can rely on our legal team to provide the advantage of individualized attention coupled with the same level of resources that the largest firms use. The result is efficient and effective legal representation from start to finish.
Contact Us Today
Schedule a consultation with one of the experienced lawyers at our firm by calling our Manhattan office at 212-349-1200 or our Staten Island office at 718-390-0555. You are also welcome to contact our firm by email.